Tired of Wi-Fi 'dead zones'? The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't ...
... reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office. TP-Link's RE450 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it's 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 1750 Mbps, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads. A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network. The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender's RE button followed by the router's WPS button (if available). Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 to an ideal place, no more further configurations. The Intelligent signal light can help to find the best location to place the extender. High Speed mode maximizes overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it.
- Expand Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance
- Expanded 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adaptor to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
In The Box
- AC1750 WiFi Range Extender RE450
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide