... advanced caching technology. Meet your storage workload requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective data centre footprint available on the market. With innovative technology advancements like PowerBalance, PowerChoice and RAID Rebuild, you can customize your bulk storage requirements for even greater improvements in your TCO.
When building maximum density server and storage solutions with the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD, you can rest easy knowing that your storage infrastructure can scale to meet your growing capacity needs, while offering your users a consistent and predictable response rate. Built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of 550TB/yr, and backed by 2M hours MTBF as well as a 5-Year Limited Warranty, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD helps to ensure you can meet all of your bulk storage SLAs. High capacity storage for multi-drive chassis requires predictable and reliable performance.
The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of up 550TB per year, which is up to 10x the rated workload of desktop HDDs. Clearly, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD can help to ensure that you meet your rigorous bulk storage SLAs. Choose from 12Gb/s SAS or SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for easy integration into existing platforms.
Best-Fit Applications: Hyperscale applications/cloud data centres with replicated storage, Massive scale-out data centres and big data analytics, High-capacity density RAID storage, Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS), Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph, Enterprise backup and restore-D2D, virtual tape, Centralized surveillance.
- 512 Emulation Standard Model
- 6TB Capacity
- 6Gb/s Serial ATA interface
- Single Interface Ports
- 3.5-inch enterprise drive with industry-leading CMR technology, for maximum storage per storage slot
- Advanced Write Caching feature utilises enhanced algorithms, resulting the industry's highest storage workload performance efficiencies
- Reliable access to unstructured data in bulk storage applications
- State-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly error-correction algorithms, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Industry-leading rotational vibration tolerance design helps ensure consistent performance in dense multi-drive systems
- Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550TB/yr-10x that of desktop drives
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
- PowerChoice Technology
- PowerBalance Technology
- Disk Size: 3.5 Inches
- Drive Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 2.0M Hours
- Disk Capacity: 6000GB
- Disk Speed: 7200RPM
- Enclosure type: Internal
- Main Colour: Silver