The first wireless speakerphone designed for UC, Calisto 620 seamlessly integrates calls from your laptop, smartphone or tablet in a lightweight portable solution that sounds ...
... great and sets up easily, without cords or fuss. Its wireless simplicity delivers untethered all-day productivity, with a reliable seven-hour talk time and the ability to answer/end or mute your call from any device. Plantronics' leading-edge technology means noise cancellation, wideband PC audio and 360-degree microphone pickup. And the portable Calisto 620, (in its own high-quality travel case) is an ideal size to throw in your carry-on. It's the premium conference-call device that you have on your terms, wherever, whenever, and however you work.
- Simplified call management with an easy interface for call answer/end, mute and volume on PC, smartphone or tablet
- Bluetooth mini USB adaptor for always-ready PC connectivity
- Talk-time up to 7 hours, standby time up to 5 days
- Intelligent bi-directional microphones activate in the direction of the speaker's voice
- 360-degree room coverage with active background noise cancellation
- PC wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing reduces drop-outs and echo
- Full duplex audio support creates natural rich sound
- Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device
- Compact, wireless design goes anywhere with included soft carrying case
- Plantronics Spokes software provides:
- Call control across multiple softphones
- Battery status meter in the PC System Tray
- Firmware updates as they become available