Are you looking for a little photography love this valentines month?
Lexar asked their world-renowned Lexar Elite Photographers why they fell in love with what they do. See what they have to share below and get inspired.
1. “More than anything, I love the creative aspect of photography, from seeing the image in my mind to capture, and finally, processing the finished image.” – Don Smith
2. “Photography has offered me a platform for exploration and self-discovery in terms of learning things about myself.” – Greg Gorman
3. “Photography never ceases to amaze me in it’s ability to stop time, allowing us to share that moment days, weeks, months or years from when the image was made.” – Jay Dickman
4. “I tell people that ‘My speciality is not specialising’. I like to do it all, because I find the joy in all types of photography.” – Rick Sammon
5. “I love how photography has given me a platform to share and inspire others to pursue their passion.” – Mike Colon
6. “I never get tired of grabbing a camera and going shooting in perfect late light. Everything just pops with vivid colours and bathes the scene in magical light.” – Onne van de Wal
7. “The passion that goes into a click only works when it touches the heart of the viewer. This challenge is why I love photography, the story of a thousand words written in a heartbeat.” – Moose Peterson
8. “I love not having to go to an office every day. As a photographer, quite literally, the world is your office. You stay engaged and curious.” – Joe McNally