You Save £0.37
- 3+ for £7.91 each
- 5+ for £7.75 each
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Kingstons DataTraveler microDuo provides additional storage in a small, convenient form factor for tablets and smartphones that support the USB OTG (On-The-Go) functionality. The USB OTG standard allows mobile devices to directly connect to supported USB devices.
Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with Kingston 32GB DataTraveler Micro Duo OTG USB / Micro USB Flash Drive
DetailsDataTraveler microDuo allows microUSB ports, often used for charging devices, to be used as expansion ports for up to 64GB of additional memory. Ideal for storing large files while traveling, DTDUO gives plug-and-play functionality to tablets and smartphones without microSD ports at a lower price per GB than the extra built-in storage on a mobile device.
With smartphones and tablets recording HD video and taking higher resolution photos, space on these devices gets used up faster than ever. DTDUO lets users move files, photos, videos and more without plugging into a PC to offload or backup content. Sharing large files between mobile devices is easier than using online cloud services, and theres no need for a cable to transfer data between the device and a PC.
DT microDuo is small, lightweight and easy to take anywhere, plus its sleek design complements any mobile device. Its rotating cap protects the microUSB connector from damage.
DataTraveler microDuo is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
- USB OTG (On-The-Go) a standard which enables host functionality in certain phones/tablets with microUSB ports, enabling connectivity to USB devices like Kingstons DT microDuo
- 2-in-1 microUSB and USB 2.0 connectors for easy transfer of files between smartphones, tablets and computers
- Plug-and-Play simply connect as you would a standard USB Flash drive
- Convenient ultra-small, pocket-sized design for easy transportability
27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
How to use Smartphone U-Disk?
1. Connect Smartphone U disk to the phone, until your phone shows the USB is connected, indicating that smartphones and smartphone U disk have connected.
2. After Connection, open the smartphone file manager, you will find the the usb storage folder appeared inside sda folder, this file is the smartphone U disk space
3. You can directly open the sda and sdb file folder ,inside there are pictures, music , video and other formats. You can also copy anything to the smartphone (file management method decided by each device).
View our returns policy
Reviews of Kingston 16GB DataTraveler Micro Duo OTG USB / Micro USB Flash Drive
By philip stevens on 26th Sep. 2016
Works perfected no problems
By Iweka Otigbah on 27th Nov. 2014
Cool, useful gadget at great price.
By E Belward on 17th Oct. 2014
Could not get devices to recognise it or connect to it.
By David Esdaile on 16th Oct. 2014
Size and functionality
No cap for usb
By robert arrowsmith on 10th Oct. 2014
By Peter Tayler on 10th Oct. 2014
Neat Tidy and does the job ..
By PETER WARD on 6th Oct. 2014
By andrew cohen on 19th Aug. 2014
Small easy to transfer files from phone to pc
Cap a little flimsy
By George Lukaszewicz on 10th Jul. 2014
Works perfectly, transfers data between Android devices with ease.
By Alexandre Tavares on 26th Jun. 2014
Small and reliable
Few devices use well the OTG
Memory Card Capacity Chart
|storage_capacity||Approx No. Photos||4GB||8GB||16GB||32GB||64GB||128GB|
|Approx Minutes of Music|
|Approx Minutes of Video|
|MPEG4 Super Fine (1MBPS CBR)||546||1092||2184||4368||8736||17472|
|HD 720p (5 Mbps)||85||180||360||720||1440||2880|
|HD 720p (10 Mbps)||45||90||180||360||720||1440|
|HD 720p (15 Mbps)||25||60||120||240||480||960|
|Full HD 1080p (6 Mbps)||90||180||360||720||1440||2880|
|Full HD 1080p (9 Mbps)||60||120||240||480||960||1920|
|Full HD 1080p (13 Mbps)||40||80||160||320||640||1280|