The Xbox One Stereo Headset delivers a premium audio experience for both game and chat audio. Its full-range audio spectrum provides deep bass and crystal-clear ...
... high frequencies, while its unidirectional microphone ensures clear communication. The over-the-ear design gives you a comfortable fit for long gaming sessions. It's easy to set up with no wiring to your TV or console-you just plug in to the controller, and then wirelessly connect to your Xbox One from there. Independent game and chat audio levels let you concentrate on what you need to hear and turn down the distractions. This headset is lightweight at only 9 ounces, and the over-the-ear design with breathable fabric ear cups makes those long gaming sessions more comfortable. With premium 40mm Neodymium speakers, you'll hear the full audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for the deep boom of explosions as well as the highs of bullets rushing by.
- Premium audio experience for both game and chat audio
- Full range audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for deep bass, all the way to crystal-clear high frequencies
- Unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture
- Boom microphone can fold up and out of your way when not in use
- Includes detachable Stereo Headset Adapter including volume up/down, microphone mute, and independent control of game and chat audio levels
- Easy to set up: no complex wires to your console. Wired only to the Wireless Controller
- Behind Ear Support: No
- Over Head Support: Yes
- Behind Head Support: No
- Mute Switch: Yes
- Main Colour: Black