Our Sun is a huge ball of fire, more than 100 times bigger than the earth,
that kicks out a serious amount of energy every second. It's believed that
solar power technology will save our planet, being a long term, and clean
energy source. To harness this awesome power we're going to need some very
clever boffins to work out a serious amount of maths, and the T3 Solar
Robot could be the spark that excites a little Einstein of the future'!
As soon as you are bored with one style, simply reassemble to your next
The instructions are clear and involve no gluing, so no cries of "Mum!
I've stuck my hands together!". The end results are three of the coolest
solar models money can buy!
Sounds great so far, but what if you live in the UK, like us, which
hardly ever sees the sun? Well, this eco-friendly robot can also be
powered by a 50 halogen bulb (or brighter).
- Solar powered robot kit
- Click together parts (no glueing and screwing)
- Learn the basics of solar power
- Build one of three models
- Can be powered by a 50 halogen bulb
- 3 different models to build
- Robot model measures approx. 12cm x 7cm x 7cm
- Scorpion model measures approx. 11cm x 15cm x 7cm
- Tank model measures approx. 8cm x 15cm x 12cm