The Performance Series SSD has a great combination of fast data
read/write and reliability, along with low power operation - to make
this the ideal hard disk drive replacement.
Choose the P-Series-4 SSD to boost the performance of your existing
hardware and extend its useful life. It will speed up your daily OS boot
times and increase the speed of your applications, overall giving you
the best experience of Solid State performance computing.
Providing an industry-leading bandwidth of more than 565MB/sec
transfers, the Integral P Series 4 SSD can approach the limits of the
SATA III 6Gb/s interface on large transfers.
A robust ECC algorithm corrects up to 120 bits error in 2K Byte data.
Efficient bad block management and reduced write amplification further
increases endurance. Drive health is monitored using an SSD-specific set
of S.M.A.R.T. attributes. The combination of these techniques provides
excellent data protection.
- Enhanced performance: faster boot than HDD, faster access to
applications, enhanced productivity and increased efficiency
- 2.5 inch form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backwards
compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.: Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA standard
- Read up to 565MB/s*; Write up to 420MB/s*
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Levelling
- Low power consumption: improved battery life on laptops/netbooks
- Highest reliability; less likely to fail than HDD
- Extreme shock resistance
- No mechanical parts
- No heat generation
- Zero noise
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
SATA III 6Gbps
Also Compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
Also compatible with SATA I1.5Gbps
120GB = READ 565MB/s, WRITE 420MB/s
240GB = READ 565MB/s, WRITE 500MB/s
480GB = READ 565MB/s, WRITE 530MB/s
960GB = READ 560MB/s, WRITE 530MB/s