Disposable Medical face masks help prevent large particles expelled by the
wearer (e.g. spit, mucous) from reaching the patient or work environment
and help protect the wearer from exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids.
The latex and silicone free reduce contamination while ensuring comfort,
with a low lint outer layer and adjustable nose seal.
Type IIR masks are appropriate for situations where infectious diseases
pose a risk both for the wearer and/or the patient or general environment.
- Blue and white 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose seal
- Pleat style with ear loops
- Disposable (Unsterile)
- Breathing Resistance 49.0 Pa
- Splash Resistance >120 mmHg
- High filtration efficacy (98%)
- These masks have 4 layer protection
- Universal size
- Type IIR Mask (EN14683) certified
1x 10 Pack Disposable 3-Ply IIR Medical Face Mask