Kingston Technology have announced a new MicroSD card reader that has been designed for, well, pretty much everyone.
This portable microSD card reader features a dual-interface, which means it works with both USB Type-A and Type-C ports, as it is specifically made for devices with USB Type-C ports.
The MobileLite Duo 3C is a compact, multi-functional USB 3.0 card reader that lets users easily transfer digital data, photos, games, music and more stored on memory expansion cards between all kinds of digital devices.
“MobileLite Duo 3C is a versatile reader for both newer and older systems as it works with the latest USB Type-C devices as well as notebooks that use USB Type-A” – Kingston
Ideal for personal or professional use, MobileLite Duo 3C is an essential part of one’s mobile gear as it is ultra-portable, is simple plug and play and requires no external power source.
MobileLite Duo 3C supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD. It allows users to carry a single device to store, transfer or read data on any USB 3.0 or 2.0 host device while using a variety of Flash cards for mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, netbooks, computers, MP3 players and more.
Kingston’s MobileLite Duo 3C meets the USB 3.0 specification and SDA 3.01 standard, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Dual Interface: works with older and newer systems thanks to the USB-A and USB-C interfaces.
- Compact: The lightweight storage solution that’s easy to throw in a pocket or backpack.
- Rugged Portability: Thanks to the metal casing you can bring it wherever your adventure takes you.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Support1: Download photos and videos quickly to share online.
- Dimensions: 43mm x 18mm x 11mm
- Supported Card Formats: microSD/microSDHC, UHS-I/microSDXC UHS-I
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Warranty: 2-year warranty with free technical support