Integral has just launched a new UHS-II USB 3.0 Card Reader.
The Integral UHS-II USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader is the ideal accessory for photographers using the latest UHS-II memory cards and compatible cameras. If you already use UHS-II high-speed memory cards, then this new card reader will ultimately maximise their high-speed potential.
“The Kingston reader still has no support for MicroSD UHS-II, and there is no microSD adapter that can work with UHS-II Micro cards either. Customers will definitely need a UHS-II reader if they are purchasing a UHS-II SD or MicroSD.”
Slot 1 can read/write to all current SD card formats including UHS-II cards. Whilst slot 2 can read/write to all current microSD card formats, which is again inclusive of UHS-II.
The utilisation of a USB 3.0 interface will result in less waiting around. Transfer your HD video, images and other digital content between your memory card and PC or Mac computer without the delays which are associated with slower USB 2.0 technology.
In addition to super-fast transfer speeds, this device is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 PC and Mac hardware. So no matter whether you are using a USB 2.0 drive, the card reader will still work normally.
Main specifications of the Integral UHS-II USB 3.0 Card Reader can be found below:
- Supports the latest high-speed card formats with UHS-II interface: SDHC, SDXC, microSDHC and microSDXC
- Slot 1: UHS-II interface (SD, SDHC, SDXC), backwards compatible with UHS-I memory cards
- Slot 2: UHS-II interface (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC), backwards compatible with UHS-I cards
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface
- PC and Mac compatible
Full system requirements can be found below:
- USB 3.0 port for SuperSpeed (USB 2.0 compatible, at USB 2.0 transfer speed)
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS 9.0 and above