Friday, one of the most beautiful words in the English language, followed closely by Saturday and Sunday.
Friday has finally arrived people. Now it is time to spend the weekend doing whatever you want and spending it with whoever you want! So whilst you wait for those final few hours of work, keep yourself distracted with our favourite news of the week.
- Nintendo’s Mini SNES comes out today and the reviews are in
- Spotify introduces a new ‘Time Capsule’ feature
- Nokia is relaunching it’s retro Nokia 3310 with 3G, Facebook and Twitter
- Elon Musk proposes city-to-city travel by rocket, right here on Earth
- The Smart Home is getting cheaper
- GoPro Hero 6 Black shoots 4K video at 60 fps and is now on sale
- Samsungs truly wireless earbuds are now on sale for a bargain price
- GoPro’s Karma drone is getting a ‘follow’ mode
- Twitter app has disappeared form the Apple watch
- Amazon is beating Goole in the race to the home computer
- Amazon announces new Fire TV with 4K and HDR for £70
- Sony will finally change its phone design
- Apple explains how FaceID learns from its mistakes
- A solar powered smart watch seems like a good idea – if it works
- iPhone X confirmed to have 3GB of RAM and 2,716mAh battery
- Microsoft is releasing Office 2019 next year
- Forget old batteries – here comes the energy storage revolution
- Tech is helping the blind to see
- Amazon ditched the smartphone but is owning the smart home
- This app may be the key to learning a new language
- What to expect from Google’s big Pixel 2 event on October 4th
See you next week!