Happy Friday everyone!
From travelling The Seven Kingdoms, to boarding passes at the touch of your fingertips (quite literally), lab-grown livers and even an artificial Sun, this weeks news is all about propelling us into the future.
Here are some of the highlights this week has had to offer us in this weeks Friday Roundup:
- Nintendo is ending production of the New 3DS
- Here’s a first look at Apple’s new emoji including a T-rex, a zombie and a zebra
- Samsung’s Note 8 is due for release very, very soon
- Delta passengers can now use their fingerprints to board flights
- You can now travel Game Of Thrones’ Seven Kingdoms for $2,185
- Legendary Pokemon are finally coming to Pokemon Go
- Twitter says its anti-abuse efforts are working, citing internal data
- This African park has a high-tech plan to combat poachers
- Marvel’s Oculus VR game perfectly captures the feeling of embodying a superhero
- Gaze at the beauty of the world’s most powerful artificial Sun
- How police can still fingerprint the plastic £10 and £5 notes
- These energy absorbing stairs make climbing easier
- Lab-Grown Livers Might Save Lives Sooner Than You Think
- Apple AirPods 2 could make it sound like you’re not wearing earbuds at all
- iPhone 9 could have a big, fast-charging battery
Have a great weekend.