Welcome to the 188th day of the year, which just so happens to be a Friday, which means your working week is coming to an end, and with that the end of an eventful week full of 18 year old predictions, a new form of carbon and crowdfunding for a new spin on the traditional brushing of teeth.
It’s that time again, all of our favourite news stories of the week packaged together for you in our Friday Roundup!
- These predictions by Bill Gates from 1999 are scarily accurate
- A Samsung smart speaker is allegedly in the works
- Apple is exploring facial recognition technology for the iPhone
- Here are some really cool Nintendo Switch mods
- What if you could brush your teeth in 10 seconds?
- The Moto X4 photos have been leaked
- Microsoft could lay off thousands as it pulls focus towards cloud services
- A new study says that we are heading for the warmest climate in half a billion years
- Scientists discover a new form of carbon that’s harder than diamond but flexible as rubber
- Scientists claim that regularly consuming chocolate is really good for your brain! (Well, sort of)
- Scientists may have found a new weapon against cancer – Magnets!
- Could this be the end of hangovers as we know it?
- Qualcomm lashes back at Apple, seeking import ban on iPhones that allegedly violate key patents
- Sony’s Playstation Now streaming service now includes PS4 games
- New game simulates the old grind
- France considering a ban on all fossil fuel vehicles by 2040
- RED is making a $1,200 smartphone with a ‘holographic display’
- You can now stream Steam games on your Samsung Smart TV
Thats it for today! Have a great weekend everybody!