You Save £1.37
Stocks limited, only 1 left
- 3+ for £6.92 each
- 5+ for £6.78 each
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Kingstons DataTraveler microDuo provides additional storage in a small, convenient form factor for tablets and smartphones that support the USB OTG (On-The-Go) functionality. The USB OTG standard allows mobile devices to directly connect to supported USB devices.
Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with Kingston 32GB Data Traveler MicroDuo USB 2.0 OTG Micro USB Flash Drive
DetailsDataTraveler microDuo allows microUSB ports, often used for charging devices, to be used as expansion ports for up to 64GB of additional memory. Ideal for storing large files while traveling, DTDUO gives plug-and-play functionality to tablets and smartphones without microSD ports at a lower price per GB than the extra built-in storage on a mobile device.
With smartphones and tablets recording HD video and taking higher resolution photos, space on these devices gets used up faster than ever. DTDUO lets users move files, photos, videos and more without plugging into a PC to offload or backup content. Sharing large files between mobile devices is easier than using online cloud services, and theres no need for a cable to transfer data between the device and a PC.
DT microDuo is small, lightweight and easy to take anywhere, plus its sleek design complements any mobile device. Its rotating cap protects the microUSB connector from damage.
DataTraveler microDuo is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
- USB OTG (On-The-Go) a standard which enables host functionality in certain phones/tablets with microUSB ports, enabling connectivity to USB devices like Kingstons DT microDuo
- 2-in-1 microUSB and USB 2.0 connectors for easy transfer of files between smartphones, tablets and computers
- Plug-and-Play simply connect as you would a standard USB Flash drive
- Convenient ultra-small, pocket-sized design for easy transportability
27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
How to use Smartphone U-Disk?
1. Connect Smartphone U disk to the phone, until your phone shows the USB is connected, indicating that smartphones and smartphone U disk have connected.
2. After Connection, open the smartphone file manager, you will find the the usb storage folder appeared inside sda folder, this file is the smartphone U disk space
3. You can directly open the sda and sdb file folder ,inside there are pictures, music , video and other formats. You can also copy anything to the smartphone (file management method decided by each device).
View our returns policy
Reviews of Kingston 16GB Data Traveler MicroDuo USB 2.0 OTG Micro USB Flash Drive
26/09/2016 By philip stevens (United Kingdom)
Works perfected no problems
27/11/2014 By Iweka Otigbah (United Kingdom)
Cool, useful gadget at great price.
17/10/2014 By E Belward (United Kingdom)
Could not get devices to recognise it or connect to it.
16/10/2014 By David Esdaile (United Kingdom)
Size and functionality
No cap for usb
10/10/2014 By robert arrowsmith (United Kingdom)
10/10/2014 By Peter Tayler (United Kingdom)
Neat Tidy and does the job ..
06/10/2014 By PETER WARD (United Kingdom)
19/08/2014 By andrew cohen (United Kingdom)
Small easy to transfer files from phone to pc
Cap a little flimsy
10/07/2014 By George Lukaszewicz (United Kingdom)
Works perfectly, transfers data between Android devices with ease.
26/06/2014 By Alexandre Tavares (Portugal)
Small and reliable
Few devices use well the OTG
Show me more reviews
(showing 10 of 28 reviews)
Memory Card Capacity Chart
|storage_capacity||Approx No. Photos||4GB||8GB||16GB||32GB||64GB||128GB|
|Approx Minutes of Music|
|Approx Minutes of Video|
|MPEG4 Super Fine (1MBPS CBR)||546||1092||2184||4368||8736||17472|
|HD 720p (5 Mbps)||85||180||360||720||1440||2880|
|HD 720p (10 Mbps)||45||90||180||360||720||1440|
|HD 720p (15 Mbps)||25||60||120||240||480||960|
|Full HD 1080p (6 Mbps)||90||180||360||720||1440||2880|
|Full HD 1080p (9 Mbps)||60||120||240||480||960||1920|
|Full HD 1080p (13 Mbps)||40||80||160||320||640||1280|