Terms & Conditions
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Our prices are subject to change - Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery are included in the stated product price - see delivery for details of applicable charges.
2. Whilst MyMemory will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT. The price does not include any importation taxes applicable outside of the United Kingdom.
3. All goods are subject to availability.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or service on the web site.
5. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by MyMemory of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
6. Provided you keep the goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 7 days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 7 day period. If the goods are faulty or do not conform to description, you may contact MyMemory within 28 days and will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund and we will arrange return at our own expense. If goods become faulty after 28 days then they can be returned for replacement under the 6 month warranty offered by MyMemory, high priced items will be repaired at no cost. Any faults after that period must be reported to the manufacturer. MyMemory reserves the right to retain the cost of delivery where goods are returned for no cause.
7. MyMemory's 3 for 2 offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by MyMemory at any time. 3 for 2 offers have no cash alternatives. MyMemory's 3 for 2 offers apply to any marked products - 3 for 2 combinations may not be spread across product categories. 3 for 2 purchases are subject to MyMemory's standard delivery policies. Unless a product is faulty, customers may not return individual products which have been purchased in a 3 for 2 combination. If, for any reason, a customer cancels an order for a qualifying product, the 3 for 2 offer will cease to exist.
9. MyMemory’s liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this web site, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of MyMemory or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
10. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details, MyMemory cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
11. If payment is made by Visa, Switch, Maestro, Mastercard, or Delta the transaction will be handled by Cybersource.
12. Our product price may include a service fee, this does not affect the total you pay.
13. Pre-orders will be charged at the time of the order being placed. If you order a standard item and a pre-order item at the same time the standard item will be dispatched as normal and the pre-order dispatched upon release.
14. Please ensure your delivery address is correct before completing your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided.
15. Read and write speeds on the site are taken from manufacturers websites and are for indication purposes only.
16. MyMemory reserves the right to delete any feedback they consider inappropriate to the general public.
17. English law applies to this contract.