Wii Gamers get a look at Zumba 230 September 2011 10:08:40
Majesco Entertainment has allowed fans a sneak peek of the upcoming Zumba Fitness 2.
A downloadable video shows how the developers turn real-life Zumba choreography into the video game version. Dancers' exuberance, personality and actions are motion-captured before the software developers represent them in the game.
The fitness title will be released on the Wii and once again it will make use of the Wii Board. Players can now customise their routines and see how many calories they have burned during their workout.
Zumba Fitness 2 features tracks from Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup and guidance from celebrity instructors Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant.
The original Zumba game has sold more than three million copies worldwide and was based on the "Latin-inspired fitness party" that has more than 132 million participants around the globe.
Wii owners can get Zumba Fitness 2 on November 15th.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02