Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX7V could drive SD card sales 7 September 2011 15:13:39
SD card sales could be driven by the release of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX7V, which promises a range of features that could tempt photography fans into parting with their cash.
According the manufacturer, the device boasts 16.2-megapixels, the ability to defocus the background on a shot to provide a sharper foreground and a 10x optical zoom lens.
"The Cyber-shot HX7V digital camera is an ideal travel partner with on-board GPS. Experience high-performance imaging for detail-packed stills, 3D and smooth Full HD 1080i video," stated Sony.
However, it's not just Sony that is a fan of the camera as Nik Rawlinson, writing for Cnet.co.uk, suggested that its fair price is just one of the reasons that means it is "easy to recommend".
Another option that people might wish to insert their SD cards into is the Samsung MV800, which could also give the right picture quality thanks to its 16.1 megapixels.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51