Ship It! could tempt iOS users 8 September 2011 13:04:59
Ship It!, a new maritime-themed game from Coracle Online, may appeal to people with iOS-compatible devices.
The game, which contains educational content about different ships and their cargo, will be available to Apple iPhone and iPod touch users as a free download for a limited period.
According to Coracle, it has already topped the games and educational app charts in ten countries.
"This learning-based game from Coracle has the goals of being both educational and lots of fun," said company founder James Tweed.
He also described the app as "a great way to promote the maritime industry".
Ship It! is available for free from September 8th as part of a special promotion with the Daily App Dream website.
A growing number of people look set to have an iPhone at their disposal, as research published by Digitimes this week revealed that Apple is on course to surge past Nokia as the leading company in terms of smartphone shipments for 2011.
According to the study, shipments of Apple devices are expected to reach 86.4 million units this year, while Nokia will slump to 74.4 million units.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19