Photographers could grab the Sony DSC-W57013 September 2011 15:34:27
SD card users on the lookout for a new camera might be tempted by the 16.1-megapixels on offer from the Sony DSC-W570.
It seems like the device has plenty of features on offer that could tempt those looking to do a little more with their photography than their current piece of technology allows.
According to the manufacturer, it is possible for those taking a snap to capture more of the view thanks to the Sweep Panorama mode, which "shoots a high-speed burst of frames as you sweep the camera from side to side".
The images are then brought together by the camera to create one wide-screen image of the scene.
HD video recording is also included, which might make investing in SD cards a worthwhile consideration for those looking to document their activities with more than just still images.
Those with a slightly larger budget may prefer Sony's DSC-HX7V camera, which allows people to capture 3D photographs.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51