New Sony flash drive is available up to 64GB30 September 2011 10:12:16
Sony has announced the release of a new range of portable memory devices.
The Micro Vault Click P Series is available in various sizes with a maximum capacity of 64GB. The Japanese electronics giant has made a number of improvements to the device.
A 360-degree LED alerts users to when files are being written, minimising the possibility of corrupted data. The unique Click feature allows the USB connector to remain concealed in the body of the device until it is needed in order to protect it from the elements. Sony has achieved these changes while still making the overall device slightly smaller than previous models.
"Storing and sharing your favourite music, photos and HD video is easier than ever with the new high-capacity Micro Vault Click P Series flash drives," said the manufacturer.
Users can download Micro Click software that protects data from being accidently deleted and makes file retrieval easy.
SanDisk has also recently announced the release of 64GB memory cards.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51