Gamers could download Dracula Resurrection 6 September 2011 15:29:06
Dracula Resurrection could be an ideal option for those who own iOS devices and are looking for a new game to play on the move.
The title, which is compatible with iPhone and iPad devices, allows players to take control of Jonathan Harker - one of the main characters in Bram Stoker's classic novel - as he goes in search of his missing fiancee Mina and encounters Count Dracula in Transylvania.
It uses a first-person perspective and is described by developer Anuman Interactive as a point-and-click adventure, which may make it ideal for fans of the Monkey Island series of games.
A permanent help feature that offers tips to struggling players can be enabled and disabled when needed and the game's compass look feature takes advantage of the gyroscope contained in the latest iPhone and iPad models.
The title launched on the App Store on September 1st and fans of puzzle games may also want to consider testing out a free version of Pickpawcket, which was recently launched by developer Loopycube and contained over ten new levels not found in the premium version of the game.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19