Xbox Live favourite comes to Android27 October 2011 11:00:23
SD card owners with Android devices will soon be able to take a popular console game wherever they like.
Running Pixel has announced that its Xbox Live game Avatar Ragdolls is being modified to play on mobile devices.
The developer stated: "Avatar Ragdolls is one of our preferred and most successful Xbox Live Indie games and we think it fits perfectly with the casual gaming on the mobile devices."
Avatar Ragdolls on Android phones and tablets will allow gamers to make use of their device's accelerometer to control the game.
Running Pixel revealed that it will be using the Unity3D software to transfer the game between platforms and the developer told gamers to expect the mobile version of the game to have new features.
The Xbox Live version of Avatar Ragdolls is available to download for 80 Microsoft points and will take up 17.89MB of hard drive space.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19