Xbox 360 gets new hard drive19 October 2011 12:17:59
Microsoft has announced the release of a memory accessory that it stated will give gamers an all encompassing media machine.
The new hard drive will be available for all Xbox 360 model S owners and the device has the largest capacity Microsoft has ever offered for its console – a huge 320GB.
Gamers can now be safe in the knowledge their Xbox can hold up to 95 games. People who already use the machine to store media will find the new release can hold 40 HD films, 200 regular movies or 975 television shows.
The hard drive will be sold with a download code for the latest LEGO game.
Xbox owners have a range of Microsoft accessories including the Xbox Kinect, head phones and controllers but the previous largest hard drive for the device was 250GB.
The new 320GB package will be available to purchase by the end of October.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19