Start the party with Kinect26 October 2011 12:27:22
Majesco Entertainment has released its latest game just in time for the party season.
Motion Explosion is an Xbox Kinect exclusive and the makers state the game is a "must-have" for people who are expecting to entertain guests over Christmas.
The title packs 12 mini-games - all with ten progressively harder levels each – into one release, meaning that Motion Explosion should provide hours of fun.
Players will use the motion capture technology of the Xbox Kinect system to spring, juggle, thrust and balance their way to success.
Up to four players can join in the fun and determine who among them has the most skill and the quickest reflexes.
The games are simple to learn but difficult to master and gamers can track their performance via the offering's in-built stat centre.
Majesco Entertainment is the organisation behind the successful Zumba Fitness Xbox Connect title and has developed a range of games for the other motion caption consoles the Nintendo Wii and PlayStation Move.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19