Nintendo tells gamers what to expect from latest Zelda game31 October 2011 12:00:25
Nintendo has released new details about its highly anticipated new Zelda title.
Wii owners will finally be able to resume control of Link on November 20th and the Japanese games giant has provided further details of what gamers can expect in this latest instalment.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will see the iconic protagonist return to the Eldin Volcano to try to gain entry to one of the game's dungeon sections - The Fire Sanctuary. To aid him on his quest in this hostile area, Link must find the Mogma Mitts, which give him the ability to uncover the subterranean passage ways in the Fire Sanctuary.
Nintendo also revealed the new offering will feature the mini-games some fans of the franchise have grown to love over the years. Pumpkin Pull will require the player to target flying pumpkins using the Wii's motion-capture technology.
Earlier this month, Nintendo informed gamers about Faron Woods - the first location Link will encounter when he leaves the relative safety of Skyloft.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19