Mists of Pandaria shots revealed31 October 2011 12:26:02
Blizzard Entertainment has released scores of new screenshots and artwork of its newly-announced World of Warcraft expansion.
The images showcase the mysterious land of Pandaria, the location from which the add-on takes its name.
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is the game's fourth expansion pack and fans can expect lots of new features. Chief among these is the announcement of a new character class, the monk, the raising of the level cap to 90 and the introduction of a new race.
"Players have been asking to see the pandaren in World of Warcraft since the game's launch, and we're excited to finally be able to give them a proper re-introduction to Azeroth," said Mike Morhaime, the chief executive and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment.
The previous release in the series, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, sold more than 4.7 million copies in its first month of release and will soon be available in ten different languages.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19