Kinect Sports: Season Two is on sale31 October 2011 10:53:26
Xbox gamers can finally get their hands on one of the Kinect's most highly-anticipated titles.
Kinect Sports: Season Two is now available to purchase, meaning active console owners can start to hone their athletic prowess.
The title features six new sports such as tennis, golf and American football that are all controlled by the gamer's body movements and voice.
Players must mimic the actual sporting movements to succeed and - once they become confident enough - can choose to challenge anyone they like via the power of Xbox Live.
The game can also help people achieve their fitness objectives due to the inbuilt calorie counter and the option of being motivated by playing against somebody in their living room.
Once a player becomes accomplished enough at a certain sport they can allow the world to see by sharing their videos at kinectshare.com.
Kinect Sports was one of the Kinect's most successful games, selling over three million copies.
- Awesomenauts delayed for Xbox 360 and PS3 - 7 November 2011 13:39:35
- Extreme action comes to Kinect and Move - 31 October 2011 11:58:42
- Silverlight support coming to the Xbox 360? - 8 April 2011 17:02:51
- Online hits to get full Xbox 360 release - 15 March 2011 15:01:32
- Kinect 'fastest-selling electronics device in history' - 10 March 2011 17:08:36