Extreme action comes to Kinect and Move31 October 2011 11:58:42
Adrenaline junkies looking to get their fix in locations more accessible than the top of a mountain may be interested in Ubisoft's latest announcement.
The game developer has stated it will release Motionsports Adrenaline on the Xbox Kinect and PlayStation Move platforms.
Motionsports Adrenaline will see the gamer use the latest technology to replicate the movements of a number of extreme sports such as mountain biking, rock climbing and XTRM skiing.
The high definition graphical capabilities of the consoles mean the player is momentarily treated to breathtaking vistas of the Himalayas and the rushing waters of the Amazon before their pulse quickens when the action starts.
Gamers can face off against up to four other competitors in the Party Mode or pit their nerves against anyone from around the world in the online mode.
Fans of less extreme sports may prefer to stick to the tennis courts and golf courses on offer in Kinect Sports: Season Two.
- Awesomenauts delayed for Xbox 360 and PS3 - 7 November 2011 13:39:35
- Kinect Sports: Season Two is on sale - 31 October 2011 10:53:26
- Silverlight support coming to the Xbox 360? - 8 April 2011 17:02:51
- Online hits to get full Xbox 360 release - 15 March 2011 15:01:32
- Kinect 'fastest-selling electronics device in history' - 10 March 2011 17:08:36