Dragon Ball Z will be available on consoles27 October 2011 11:07:46
Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gamers will soon be able to get involved in Dragon Ball Z action.
Game publisher Namco Bandai said Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi will bring the unique manga-style graphics to the consoles.
"Fans of the Dragon Ball series will appreciate the attention to detail taken in mirroring the popular franchise," said Carlson Choi, vice president of marketing at Namco Bandai.
Players can expect over the top fight moves, explosive settings and giant boss battles, as well as a fantastic character creation facility.
This release has been designed to be easily accessible to new gamers while still retaining the tactical complexity that will require even the most hardcore gamer or Dragon Ball fan to put in plenty of game time to master.
The Dragon Ball Z video games have been based on the Japanese cartoons of the same name, which were first broadcast in 1989.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19