Devil May Cry goes HD18 October 2011 13:13:59
Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gamers will be able to relive the thrills of their favourite devil hunter.
Hot on the heels of its latest Street Fighter incarnation, Capcom has revisited another of its most popular titles and given the Devil May Cry series the HD treatment.
Devil May Cry HD Collection brings together the first three Dante games and remasters the graphics to present them in the standard next-gen gamers are accustomed to.
The franchise has amassed over ten million sales since its debut in 2001.
Dante is joined at various points in the series by additional characters such as Lucia and his twin brother Vergil, who both featured in the new release. Entirely new content such as the Bloody Palace Mode will also be added.
Capcom is responsible for some of the most popular games ever including Mega Man and Resident Evil. Recently the company redeveloped its Street Fighter series to incorporate the Tekken characters.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19