Chillingo reveals new Android apps25 October 2011 11:35:07
SD card users who find themselves with excess memory capacity may want to download some of the latest Android games to enjoy a full-on gaming experience in the palm of their hands.
Chillingo, a sub section of games giant Electronic Arts, has released two new games on to the Android Market.
Spider Jack sees the player use the Android's touch screen controls to help the titular character eat all the flies in a series of imaginative environments.
Office-based workers may appreciate the publisher's other new release Office Gamebox. The app combines simple games like Paper Sniper and Chair Race in a single download.
Joe Wee, co-general manager at the firm, said: "Consumers spend more time now with mobile apps than ever before, primarily due to the popularity of both the iOS and Android platforms."
Previous titles published by Chillingo include Angry Birds, iDracula and Cut the Rope.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19