3DS 'will record in 3D'24 October 2011 11:29:57
SD card owners will now be able to record in 3D as Nintendo has announced a range of new features for the 3DS.
Top of the bill is the device's ability to record 3D video. The company states that the device will allow users to capture up to ten minutes of footage and they will be able to produce stop-motion animation clips.
Laurent Fischer, Nintendo Europe's managing director of marketing & PR, said: "We are always striving to bring fun new experiences to our fans and these new features and functions for Nintendo 3DS do just that."
Other features include new downloadable games and fresh puzzles in the StreetPass Mii Plaza.
Owners of a 3DS device will find the updates available to download by the end of November 2011.
DreamWorks Animation recently announced it would be providing 3D content for the handheld console. The company will make two Halloween-themed films and will feature characters from the Monster vs Aliens and Shrek movies.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19