SD card users can download top-selling app for free29 November 2011 16:41:06
SD card owners who store apps on their memory devices may like to know that a popular Android game is now free to download.
Indie Developer Consulting has announced that Streetball – a title which has already amassed a total of two million mobile downloads - can be downloaded from the Android Market to a micro SD card by anyone with a spare 3.2 MB of capacity and a phone or tablet capable of running version 2.2 or better of the operating software.
Streetball is developed by Battery Acid Games and allows the player to use the touchscreen controls of their device to take to the courts and perform some acrobatic dunks and play some fast-paced action.
The free version of the title enjoys all the gameplay options associated with the older, paid-for releases and allows the player to participate in two-on-two basketball games that can last up to five minutes each.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43