PC card 'promises console beating performance'30 November 2011 15:15:24
People looking to increase the power of their PC to allow their machine to get to grips with the latest software releases could be interested in the new offering from ZOTAC International.
The computer components firm has developed a new graphics card which will only be available for a limited period.
Gamers could be keen to hear that the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 cores Limited Edition graphics card comes equipped with 1280MB of dedicated graphics memory and 448 unified shaders.
"PC gaming is a strong segment that continues to grow and now is the best time to upgrade for the latest DirectX 11 releases," said Carsten Berger, the marketing director at the company.
He added that the card is capable of playing games in resolution setting of up to 1080p – which is better than any current console.
Computer uses could further boost their PC's performance by giving it additional RAM. Kingston makes PC8500 RAM speed chips and the 4GB HyperX RAM should be enough for most users to notice a considerable difference.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02