New Batman content available on Xbox and PS3 4 November 2011 14:32:28
Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners who purchased the recently released Batman: Arkham City from Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment may be interested to know that the publisher has announced the game's first add-on.
The Nightwing Bundle Pack is now available to download on Xbox Live for 560 Microsoft Points, while PS3 owners can get the content for £5.49 from the PlayStation Network.
Nightwing will bring his own array of skills and gadgetry to help players fight the villains of Gotham and the character – also know as Dick Grayson – will be available for gamers to use in all of Arkham City's challenges, as well as the two new ones that come as part of the add-on.
Batman: Arkham City is the follow up to the Arkham Asylum release and sets the Dark Knight against a host of classic foes from Batman's DC Comics universe. The game was recently knocked off the top of the UK Interactive Entertainment Charts by Battlefield 3.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19