Moshi Monsters released on 3DS11 November 2011 14:37:27
SD card users who have been eagerly awaiting the new Nintendo 3DS release from Activision can now relax as the publisher has announced that Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo is now available to buy in the UK.
More than 50 million people across the globe already play the games in the franchise, which provides a social online network for children aged between six and 12.
The kids can experience educational puzzles, missions and stories in a safe digital environment, states Activision.
"We're really excited to expand the Moshi Monsters universe into video games for the very first time," said Michael Acton Smith, creator of the series.
In the latest instalment players can collect Moshlings - pets for their monsters - as well as enjoy a host of content and interactive options.
Gamers must ensure they collect all 52 of the new Moshlings to succeed and while some are fairly common, several are classed as Ultra Rare.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19