Ingenious comes to Android 3 November 2011 15:56:11
SD card owners looking to make train journeys or waiting rooms more enjoyable could be interested in the latest release from United Soft Media.
The publishing company has announced that Ingenious is now available for Android users to download.
Ingenious is based on Reiner Knizia's creation, which calls for players to manipulate the board to ensure they build rows and lines of matching colour tiles.
The award-winning title is easy to learn but focuses on strategy and foresight and players may need to alter the game mode from hard to medium or easy to succeed at first.
Ingenious is currently available on the Android market at a download price of £0.99.
The conversion to Android may be representative of a current trend in the gaming industry. A recent Juniper Research report found the mobile gaming sector is increasing at a rapid rate as technological advances are made and could be worth around $4 billion (£2.48 billion) by 2016.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19