FIFA 'to go portable' 1 November 2011 14:32:20
SD card users will soon be able to enjoy next-generation graphics in a hand-held football game.
EA Sports has announced the Sony Vita version of FIFA Football will feature realistic player representations presented in spectacular high definition graphics.
The game will showcase the same dynamics that soccer fans have become used to in the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the franchise, but with added touchscreen controls.
Players need to swipe their finger along the Vita's screen to shoot and can manipulate their touch to ensure the ball bends around walls or flies past a goalkeeper.
FIFA Football features many of the game options fans of the series will be familiar with such as tournament and career modes and player creation.
Jostiq.com reported the upcoming Sony Vita will make use of memory cards for game saves and downloadable additions.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19