F1 2011 to go 3D 3 November 2011 13:47:46
SD card users who have enjoyed the high-speed action of this year's Formula One season may soon be able to experience some of the excitement on their mobile games console.
Games publisher Codemasters has announced that its popular console title F1 2011 will be available for the Nintendo 3DS on November 25th.
The news is also significant for F1 enthusiasts as the title will be their first opportunity to enjoy the racing in 3D.
Gamers who cannot wait until the release date can see a sneak preview of the game in action on YouTube.
F1 2011 is synonymous with authenticity due to its exclusive agreement with the Formula One World Championship, so 3DS gamers can expect to race alongside British pair Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton and try to dislodge current F1 world champion Sebastian Vettel.
The title is currently available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC platforms.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02