Digital photo frames can showcase festive pictures23 November 2011 15:11:18
SD card users who are looking to display their pictures for friends and family to see this Christmas may be interested to know that MSN has recommended numerous digital photo frames.
The site states the devices are simple to use, as an individual only needs to plug their memory card or USB flash device into the photo frame, which will then display any images that are stored on the media.
Technology experts recommend buying a photo frame which is capable of displaying images with a 640x480 resolution and advised digital camera users to set the ratio of their device to 4:3 before taking any photos they want displayed.
Cheapism.com, part of the MSN site, said a suitable digital photo frame could be purchased for around £50, although more expensive models will have extra features. It recommended devices from Pandigital and Kodak.
Consumers looking for smaller Christmas gifts could choose to buy the keychain version of the frames.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43