Awesomenauts delayed for Xbox 360 and PS3 7 November 2011 13:39:35
Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 fans anticipating Ronimo Games's Awesomenauts will have to wait until the new year before they can take control of the elite team of mercenaries.
Jasper Koning, co-founder of the developer, said that although fans may initially be disappointed they should know that the extra time will be spent to make the game the best that it can be.
Awesomenauts is set in 3587 and outer space is being ripped asunder by a violent war between lightsaber-wielding aliens and huge robotic armies. It combines classic 2D strategic action with the high tempo of multiplayer online battle arena games to allow up to six users to fight it out among themselves.
Gamers must choose one of six characters - such as Clunk, Frogg G and Leon Chameleon - to represent them in the side-scrolling action.
The title will be available to download from Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network in February 2012.
- Extreme action comes to Kinect and Move - 31 October 2011 11:58:42
- Kinect Sports: Season Two is on sale - 31 October 2011 10:53:26
- Silverlight support coming to the Xbox 360? - 8 April 2011 17:02:51
- Online hits to get full Xbox 360 release - 15 March 2011 15:01:32
- Kinect 'fastest-selling electronics device in history' - 10 March 2011 17:08:36