Android gamers to get new controller18 November 2011 16:37:20
Memory card owners who use Android mobile phones or tablets to allow them to game on the move could be interested in the new release from Fructel.
The company has announced the launch of Gametel, a new accessory for the platform that helps Android owners get even more enjoyment from their gaming experiences.
Gametel is a wireless controller, which is designed to be compatible with devices running version 2.1.1 of the operating software.
The Bluetooth accessory mimics the design that many console gamers are familiar with, featuring a d-pad, four action buttons and shoulder buttons.
"Playing casual games on a touchscreen phone is fine but when it comes to playing the more addictive and immersive titles, seamless gameplay is impossible," said the firm's chief executive Bo Nyman.
He added that the Gametel would surmount these difficulties by removing controls from the screen.
With mobile gaming becoming more sophisticated people may want to buy a larger SD card such as the Kingston 32GB Micro SD (SDHC) Class 10 card.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02