Alpium Entertainment releases new app15 November 2011 15:39:31
SD card users looking for a new game for their Android device may be interested to know that Alpium Entertainment has updated its Magnetz app.
Magnatz has been redesigned to accommodate user feedback and now comes complete with three themes, which will be added to in the future with further releases.
The game now boasts 60 levels in which the user will need to use magnets to guide a ball into the goal while collecting the three stars that are hidden throughout the level.
Each task becomes more difficult as the gamer progresses through the app and new magnets become available to aid the player in the later stages of the game.
Industry analyst Flurry believes the mobile gaming market will be dominated by Android and OSi devices by the end of the year. The group reports that the devices have nearly tripled their market share in two years and now see gaming revenue of $1.9 billion (£1.2 billion) per year.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02