Mass Effect 2 PS3 details released 8 November 2010 15:27:59
The PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 is to include an interactive comic to provide a back story to the game, it has been revealed.
Due out on the PS3 in January 2011, the game has already been available for some time on the PC and Xbox 360.
As the game's prequel was not available on the PS3 it had been specualted that the release would include a copy of Mass Effect 1.
But now it has emerged that instead it will feature an interactive comic that explains events leading up to Mass Effect2.
Discussing the game on creator BioWare's website, producer Jesse Houston said: "While I can't release all the details about this yet, what I can tell you is that we want to create a stunning visual experience that not only tells the core story elements of Mass Effect 1, but also is fully interactive allowing you to be faced with some of the major choices which will have consequences your Mass Effect universe."
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19