Vivitek launches 3D-ready pocket projector12 May 2011 17:44:57
A new LED-based pocket projector capable of displaying films in 3D has been launched by Vivitek.
The device allows users to display films using both a USB memory stick and memory cards through the additions of a USB port and SD card slot.
Called the Qumi Q2, the projector measures just 160 x 100 x 32mm and comes with a weight of 617g, reports pocket-lint.com.
Vivtek's general manager for EMEA Holger Graeff told the website that the company's aim was to make a portable projector without sacrificing resolution or brightness.
"Qumi is the ideal companion for people on the go, regardless of it being used for small group business meetings, sales representatives on the road, or gatherings with friends," he said.
"It can connect to smart phones, tablets and laptops, showing a multitude of different content in sharp contrast and brilliant colors."
The projector is due to be be made available later this month.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43