Samsung Galaxy S II now on sale24 May 2011 17:42:08
The Galaxy S II smartphone from Samsung is now available to UK consumers through Vodafone.
It comes with arrange of impressive features, including a slot for a MicroSD card, allowing users to expand the phone's storage capacity with the use of memory cards.
The phone also comes with a 4.3-inch super-amoled screen, a dual core application processor, an eight-megapixel camera and a two-megapixel front-facing camera for video call.
To mark the phone going on sale in the UK and the fact that the device comes with one of the most advanced colour screens on the market, Samsung has launched a new competition.
Customers can enter to win a trip to South Africa to conduct an 'extreme unboxing' of the Galaxy S II.
The winner will also get their Galaxy with which they can take photos and record videos to document their time in the Rainbow Nation.
- World's highest capacity micro SD card - 27 May 2011 12:16:37
- Nokia unveils new low-cost phone - 27 May 2011 12:11:52
- Eco-conscious memory card users to buy Nokia products? - 27 May 2011 12:07:40
- New HTC smartphone specs leaked - 25 May 2011 16:52:23
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini 'could be a corker' - 25 May 2011 16:31:10