Memory card payment developer offers services to credit union31 May 2011 15:11:09
The firm behind the u4ia memory cards payment solution is set to provide a range of services to a major US credit union, it has been revealed.
Various mobile banking services will be offered to Star One Credit Union by Tyfone through the new agreement which has been formed between the organisations.
Account aggregation and rate watch capabilities are among the services which could now be offered to Star One clients, it is believed.
The credit union's vice-president of remote services, Margarete Mucker, discussed the thinking behind the new agreement.
She stated: "We chose Tyfone not only because of their robust banking solution but also due to their NFC contactless payment, corporate banking and secure identification capabilities."
On a global basis, more than 86,000 members are currently able to access the services of Star One.
Higher saving account interest is among the benefits the credit union aims to offer to these members.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43