HTC Sensation to go on sale this month 5 May 2011 17:31:17
The latest smartphone from HTC is to get its UK debut later this month.
Called the HTC Sensation, the Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone will be available to buy from May 19th, reports pcadvisor.co.uk.
As well as 1GB of onboard RAM, the Sensation comes with a MicroSD card slot allowing users to expand storage via memory cards.
Other features of the phone include a 4.3-inch screen and an 8MP camera running off a 1.2GHz dual-core processor.
Meanwhile, there is also a 1.2Mp front-facing camera for use with video calls and both 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity are available.
Users of the phone can take advantage of HTC’s new Watch service, which allows them to stream videos via the phone, as well as the latest HTC Sense interface.
Commenting at the launch of the Sensation last month, HTC chief executive Peter Chou said: "Smartphones have evolved into pocket-sized entertainment centres that enable people to take their favourite content with them wherever they go.
"The HTC Sensation takes this even further by combining the great new HTC Watch entertainment experience with the latest HTC Sense experience to deliver a powerful, evolved multimedia smartphone to our customers."
- World's highest capacity micro SD card - 27 May 2011 12:16:37
- Nokia unveils new low-cost phone - 27 May 2011 12:11:52
- Eco-conscious memory card users to buy Nokia products? - 27 May 2011 12:07:40
- New HTC smartphone specs leaked - 25 May 2011 16:52:23
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini 'could be a corker' - 25 May 2011 16:31:10