Barnes & Noble unveils new eBook reader26 May 2011 17:08:42
A new version of the popular Nook eBook reader from US book store Barnes and Noble has been unveiled.
Called the All-New Nook, the device has been updated with touchscreen technology.
It also features Wi-Fi connectivity, 2GB of internal memory plus a slot for MicroSD memory cards.
In addition, the device comes with a two-month battery life when the Wi-Fi is turned off.
William Lynch, chief executive of Barnes & Noble, commented: "Touch makes it simple to use, and the beautifully compact design makes it the most portable eReader in its class.
"Add to that an unmatched battery life, the most advanced paper-like touch display on the market and wireless access to the world's largest digital bookstore, and we believe that for readers of all ages, the All-New Nook is the best eReader on the market."
A UK release for the All-New Nook has not yet been announced, but the device will be out in the US on June 10th.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43